JESCO N-1172-S TWO COMPONENT APPLICATOR GUN with motionless mixer for high or low viscosity resin reactive adhesive or sealer materials.
- Design eliminates lead-lag problems. Material inlet positioning maintains volumetric balance of properly proportioned materials.
- Features a flush tip shut-off which facilitates easy cleaning and ratio checking. Shut-off needles are teflon packed.
- Ratio check at the gun makes for a positive indication of ratio at the point of application.
- Quick change connectors makes for fast, easy assembly of mixer to gun.
- Gun and seal design makes for’ a leak-free assembly and reduced seal wear.
- Light in weight, compact in size, well balanced, with convenient pistol grip handle and trigger control.
- The pistol grip handle is removed and an air cylinder actuator is added to make a compact, streamlined mixer-applicator that is designed for machine mounting and automated operations.
- Immediate response when material is called for and quick cleanout when solvent flush is activated.
AIR POWERED FLOW APPLICATORS for manual applications.
- Hand-held, light weight, trigger controlled.
- Applicable to high or low viscosity materials for high or low volume applications.
- Designed to process single component or plural component mixed materials.
*For Single component applications, order the N-17 series. For plural components, special seals and pistons will be used.