The The Jesco Model N-5130 Series Bench Top Dispenser is a small, compact, two component dispenser for metering, mixing and dispensing non-corrosive, non-abrasive, level seeking materials, including epoxies, acrylics, urethanes and polysulphides. Perfect for use in labs, mold shops and prototype development.
N-5130 KEY FEATURES
- Small benchtop design. Dispenser requires only 12”x 22” area.
- Tee slotted base for easy ratio change.
- High quality adjustable speed TEFC AC gearmotor for adjustable flow.
- Heavy Duty cycloidal gear reducer for long life and zero maintenance.
- Positive displacement gear pumps with hardened steel gears and shafts.
- Volumetric Ratios available from 1:1 to 10:1 easily changed through pump size and gear size selection.
- Up to 2700 cc/min (165 in_/min) mixed material delivery rate at 1:1 ratio on low viscosity fluids.
- Low power requirements. Uses standard 120VAC, 1Ø power and requires less than 2 SCFM compressed air supply.
- Dispense cycle initiated with electrical footswitch.
- Nema 12 rated control panel includes VFD drive for gearmotor, power on / off controls and clear lexan window over drive indicator panel.
- Includes 2 component air operated mix gun with disposable static mixer.
- Includes simple ratio check provision at the mix gun.
- DPS mounted pressure gauge on each fluid stream.
- Pressure relief valve on each fluid stream to protect the pumps from blockages.
- 5 gallon gravity feed system available. Add “-GF” suffix to Model number.
- Optional work bench available. Add “-WB” suffix to Model number.